Monday, September 26, 2011

Obama: Rick Perry Is 'Governor Whose State Is On Fire, Denying Climate Change'


To me, there will be only one choice next November. There is not a Republican in the Party who is a real leader and has compassion for the American people. Am I totally satisfied with Barack Obama? Not really. He has been slow to the fight with the just say no republi-co­ns. He has been too willing to attempt to compromise with people who have no inclinatio­n to reciprocat­e.

I am pleased that he has finally found his spine and is standing up like a man, but why did it take him so long? I voted for a president who would work to help this country recover from 8 years of the Bush administra­tion. Obama seemed to fold when the Cons resisted his proposals and attacked him on the new health care act. Although many call it Obama care, it was not his bill; he did little to design the bill and refused to back the Public Option. Many of us have been very disappoint­ed with Obama, but we realize there is no Republican that we can trust with our government­, the one that they seem intent on corrupting and destroying­. When Obama needs my vote, I will be there for him. When he is re-elected­, I hope that he will continue to stand up for the American people and fight "against all enemies, foreign or domestic".



I
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment